Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP), NYU
Masters degree exploring the intersection of programming, engineering, and design through user centered, interactive projects in hardware, software, art, and fashion.
Communications Studies (Mass), UCLA
Bachelor’s degree studying computer mediated communications focusing on web communities and interpersonal communications mediated through digital devices.
- Maker Faire (2013) – Exhibition for makers
- Collision 19: Compress/Decompress at the Boston Cyber Arts Gallery (2013)
- Feastival (2012) – collection of artworks for a large fundraiser in Philadelphia for Live Arts
- Ordinary Miraculous (2012) – the annual Tisch Gala and show
- I/O/i The Senses of Machines (2011-2012) – exhibit exploring the relationship between man and machine.
- ITP Spring Show (2010) – student show
- ITP Winter Show (2009) – student show
- Big Screens (2009) – student show of works for IAC’s 120×11 ft
- ITP Spring Show (2009) – student show
- ITP Thesis Presentation (2010)